[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting Notes 2011-03-08

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 17:48:16 UTC 2011

Heya all! I will send out a full(er) report from my area of the hackathon
later today but I just wanted to point something out... it's described here
(and I saw it somewhere else too) as Buildout.  I think this is inaccurate
and misleading. The Hackathon *is* about improving the space, but not always
about construction or building.  I predict that 40% of every hackathon will
be cleaning/tidying/reorganizing.  I think that parts of the buildout will
continue to happen during the second Saturday hackathon, but I think calling
it 'buildout' is kind of limiting.

xoxx
R.
mediumreality.com