[Noisebridge-discuss] How the "Current events" that are happening in other states are shaping your rights in California

Will Sargent will.sargent at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 03:24:29 UTC 2011

TL;DR.

Okay, I read it.  But you need to refine your message drastically.  The
balance of power is severely out of whack in politics, and it's pretty damn
clear that politicians respond to institutional directives far more than
they respond to individual campaigns.  The unions really fucked up by not
embracing the dirty gay hippie lesbians when they could have, but now it's
getting to the point where there may not be a recognizable system of checks
and balances.  Wisconsin really scared the living crap out of a bunch of
people, and there's no sign that it's going to end there.

BUT.  At the risk of being un-excellent, can we have a noisebridge-politics
mailing list to discuss this on, for the sake of the people who freak out at
the mention of possible bedbugs?

Will.

On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 8:11 PM, Corey McGuire <coreyfro at coreyfro.com>wrote:

> Let me give you an idea of how this will affect us in California.
> **

[snipped]