[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] My Hair Is On Fire - Current events that are shaping your rights as we speak

jim jim at well.com
Mon Mar 14 18:14:08 UTC 2011

    here's a link to a political event in SF tomorrow
(tuesday 20110315):
http://pol.moveon.org/event/events/event.html?event_id=113305&id=26488-18847062-2m.k8Gx&t=1

    my sense of "hacking politics" is based on the
impression that noisebridge is highly open to and
welcomes any activities, as long as there's a
creative involvement, which is what i understand
to be the heart of hacking.