[Noisebridge-discuss] Projector woes

Taylor Alexander tlalexander at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 00:49:01 UTC 2011

Well, I know that if you have a donor LCD, you can carefully strip it apart,
remove the completely, and the bare LCD panel acts more or less like a
transparency would, albeit with fragile ribbon cables dangling off.

However, you're not likely to get the thing back together (well, I mean, its
not that difficult, but don't do it to something you can't be without).

So, I don't know if there are monitors with a dead backlight lying around,
but that is one solution.

-Taylor