[Noisebridge-discuss] anyone interested in a javascript study group?

Wladyslaw Zbikowski embeddedlinuxguy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 19:07:56 UTC 2011

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 11:49 AM, Layla Mandella
<laylamandella at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have limited knowledge of javascript at the moment and am looking to
> become more proficient.

A couple people have been working through JavaScript: The Good Parts
by Crockford. I would be happy to stop by and talk about the first
chapter. Saturday at 5:30 is good for me, or anytime Sunday.

If you are too cheap to buy the book, I would also be interested in
looking at the exercises from The Little Schemer (in the Noisebridge
library) using Crockford's translator:

http://javascript.crockford.com/little.html