[Noisebridge-discuss] Scheme programming language meetup

Ryan Rawson ryanobjc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 21:25:07 UTC 2011

I'd be interested in studying SCIP with some people.  It's a good
book, and _FREE_.  You can get PDF and MOBI conversions of the HTML
for your reading pleasure.

As for scheme, I use http://racket-lang.org/, which is multi platform as well.

There is a bunch of math in SCIP, but I think with mutual support it
should be easily overcome.  Some of it is not entirely relevant and
somewhat gloss-overable (eg: the precise mechanics of big-O, etc)
Seeing a function to calculate LCD in like 3 lines is pretty damn
awesome.

-ryan