[Noisebridge-discuss] To hack or to punt? Trying to revive my Quad-core server.

Erik Nelson erik.nels0n99 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 05:01:31 UTC 2011

Find a manual for your mobo
Check that any headers/pins are configured correctly
???
Profit!

So the symptoms are no HD activity, no video signal, what else?
Have you checked all the cables?
Taken everything off the mobo? Cards, memory, disks? And powered it on?
Are there any blown capacitors or other visible signs of damage?

Hope this helps,

-- Erik