[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge awesomeness

John Magolske listmail at b79.net
Thu Mar 24 05:32:09 UTC 2011

Hi Chris,

* Chris Bolton <chriskun at saikonet.org> [110323 19:31]:
> Also showing up for the scheme meeting sunday, although most of my
> programming has been in haskell so far, and was also thinking of
> starting some web development with happstack soon. Anyone else use
> haskell 'round these parts? :P

When I left last Sunday's scheme meetup around 5:30 the meeting had
segued into a discussion of haskell & functional programming. I know
there are at least a few noisebridgers who are way into haskell
(though I'm sticking with scheme for now...think I'll have enough of
a challenge with that).

John

--
John Magolske