[Noisebridge-discuss] Exchange/barter for haircut

Snail snailtsunami at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 20:03:16 UTC 2011

I give you a FREE haircut!

But you may not want to let me, because it will definitely look like hair
hacking. >_>

There is a $5 salon school on mission very near nb (walk towards 16th on the
nb side). A decent price if no one wants to barter, but ... let's just say
you get what you pay for.

Can't make recommendations otherwise because I hack off my hair myself,
roughly twice a year. Would be interested to hear if there is a trained
barber among us! Definely wish I could learn how to do it more evenly.