[Noisebridge-discuss] maestro's tests

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 01:23:30 UTC 2011

I run several announce-only mailing lists and can attest that there are
types of email that gmail will not deliver, definitely including mail that
you have sent to yourself using an email list of some kind.

Another test/workaround might be to include yourself in the to: field along
with the list address.

R.

mediumreality.com