[Noisebridge-discuss] NoiseCache party

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 18:10:07 UTC 2011

I have done a little geocaching in the past, it was super fun! I would be
interested in this although I am pretty overbooked right now. Too many
interesting things!  It never occurred to me till now but I bet I could go
geocaching with my phone!  I used to go with my friend whose gps unit we
were using, I don't have one of my own.

mediumreality.com