[Noisebridge-discuss] Vibration North ankle kit thing...

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at gmail.com
Mon May 2 22:20:18 UTC 2011

If by South Paw you mean the "implantable North Paw" effort lead by
Lepht Anonym, I've been following her story.  She's got radical aims,
but little ability to execute - she is both resource AND knowledge
constrained.  There was a discussion about it back in January on various
lists:

https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/cyborg/2011-January/000607.html

As far as I know not much has happened since January.  The community
around her is a little better organized now though, so maybe we'll start
seeing progress soon?  I think it'd be cool if they succeeded, but
realistically there is a huge amount of work to do, and a lot of it is
real cutting edge stuff (pun intended :-).

Eric