[Noisebridge-discuss] Tactile Truck: Call for Maker Faire Volunteers (5/20 - 5/22)

Maria/Meryl Pacana maria.pacana at gmail.com
Wed May 4 02:09:17 UTC 2011

Hey Noisebridgers,

You might remember the Tactile Truck from a [certain event that
happened last Saturday]. It's a completely darkened maze featuring a
wide variety of textures and sensations, similar to the Tactile Dome,
but built to fit in a 24' moving truck.

I'm hoping to take the truck to Maker Faire in three weeks, and could
use some help loading it in/out, as well as displaying it at Maker
Faire. I'd also love any thoughts you might have on making it even
more awesome and kid-friendly in preparation for the Faire!

Shoot me an email if this interests you.

Hugs,
Meryl