[Noisebridge-discuss] mediation / conflict resolution

rachel lyra hospodar rachel at mediumreality.com
Wed May 4 20:40:29 UTC 2011

hey all,

we had a super fruitful discussion about these issues at the meeting
last night.  i haven't checked out the notes but i am sure they are
chock full of interestingness.  I took the liberty of wrapping up some
of what we talked about and wiki-izing it.  Check out what is up and
make edits, suggestions, fling poo as you will.  Just be careful with
that last one, i did just take a shower.

<3
R.
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/ConflictResolution
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Mediation
(i took the liberty of adding a few names as mediators of people i
remembered being ok with doing it, feel free to add your contact info or
remove your name as you wish)