[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Fw: [twister] Invention [time sensitive]

Christopher Rasch crasch at gmail.com
Thu May 5 21:05:24 UTC 2011

A couple of my friends just got the green light for a 12 episode series
on the History Channel about inventors.  If you know anyone who might
like to be on the show, please let me know.  But note the tight deadline
(basically today).

Chris

------------

     Hey all,

     The History channel is doing a new TV show on inventors/inventions
and needs... inventors with inventions!  The show's hosts are sifter-
locals Garrett and Reichart.  Deadline for submission is imminent, so
if you're feeling inventy--or know someone cool who is--read now:

 >>> We've just received the green light from the History Channel, and will
 >>> be shooting twelve episodes, beginning the end of this month. In the
 >>> show, Garrett and Reichart will be interviewing inventors and
 >>> checking out their prototypes. We have some flexibility, but are
 >>> mostly looking for "amateur" inventors, making cool stuff in their
 >>> garage. The wilder the inventions the better. We're open to
 >>> electronics, and even software, but really like contraptions and
 >>> gadgets, which tend to come off better on television. Garrett and
Reichart