[Noisebridge-discuss] TOMORROW: It's Ardent Mart! Your one-stop (non)shopping event for pancakes & FREE crap!

Aaron Muszalski sfslim at gmail.com
Sun May 8 02:19:46 UTC 2011

[image: Ardent Mart.png]

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

Come on down to *Ardent Mart!*  Everything is on SALE!  100% OFF ALL DAY!

We've monitors, cellphones, bike parts, giant inflatable balls, blinky
lights, fashionable outfits, a stainless steel fan AND MORE!  Plus, take one
item at the low, low price of 100% off, get another item of equal or greater
value absolutely FREE!

I know it sounds crazy, but that's because WE ARE CRAZY!

On top of all that, we'll be serving vegan pancake BRUNCH and MIMOSAS!  Do
you like toppings?  *Bring toppings!*  Do you like you friends?  *Bring your
friends!*  DO NOT bring other stuff, or post this announcement to any
mailing lists!

Do you ride a bike?  Are you a HIPSTER?  Does your skateboard lack a luggage
rack?  Take advantage of our free "You Load, We Drive" service!  Our
friendly staff will transport you and your new stuff to your residence in
San Francisco or Oakland!

Sunday! May 8, 11:00am-7pm.
985 Howard Street
San Francisco, CA
[Google Maps link<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=985+Howard+Street,+San+Francisco,+CA&aq=0&sll=37.780025,-122.40677&sspn=0.011532,0.018432&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=985+Howard+St,+San+Francisco,+California+94103&z=16>
]

Translation: Here at Ardent West, we have a lot of stuff.  All the crap has
been thrown out, and most other things have been donated.  But, there's a
class of thing that's too good to donate but not necessarily worth the time
to eBay.  We're giving those things away to our friends.  Please come hang
out with us on Sunday morning/afternoon, and take our stuff.  We'll feed you
pancakes and mimosas.  A small number of (clearly marked) items will be for
sale, and everything else is free.