[Noisebridge-discuss] Polycom videoconferencing unit donated to the space

travis+ml-noisebridge at subspacefield.org travis+ml-noisebridge at subspacefield.org
Mon May 9 22:34:28 UTC 2011

It's on the hack shelf - but please do not part it out unless the
space can't find a use for it.

Please be careful of the servo and optics, they're fragile!  I think
it might have been acting a little wonky when I last tested it, so
that might not be a NBer's fault.

Email travis at subspacefield.org if you want any infoz on setting it up
- I've misplaced the manual, might be able to find it (but you're
hackers), and have many other cables if you find you need any.

Also, Ace Monster Toys has an identical unit now, though last I heard it was acting
a bit wonky.

Funny, along with those, my VHS player is no longer well after my move
in 2010... and I had all these unreplacable VHS tapes I wanted to
digitize... anyone got one of these old beasts, or know how to repair
it if it immediately ejects a tape?
--
http://www.subspacefield.org/~travis/ | "They've got you looking so hard
for any flaw, that after a while, that's all that you see."