[Noisebridge-discuss] food hacking base at CCC summer camp

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 16:23:35 UTC 2011

Hi to All!

Just very short update. I've moved the food hacking base project wiki to it's
appropriate location at CCC summer camp wiki

http://events.ccc.de/camp/2011/wiki/index.php/Food_Hacking_Base

I've managed to sort out the mailing list, so this one is the official mailing
list for this project, many thanks to Fin