[Noisebridge-discuss] [Gardenbridge] - What is Gardendridge?

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Thu May 12 21:52:11 UTC 2011

So, vision from a community is the best way to get a group started.  What,
community, do you think Gardenbridge should be?  I think that is a topic we
should think about and talk about tonight, but don't wait, share it here!

My vision is, garden bridge could be a forum where people meet at seasonally
important points, talk about what to do at that stage of cultivation, and
also exchange seedlings, plants, or harvest.

What is yours?