[Noisebridge-discuss] FW: looking for Skillshare Community Ambassadors

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon May 16 01:54:20 UTC 2011

Skillshare is a for-profit company that brings together people who teach and people who want to learn.  I don't know much more about them than this, but some people I know think they are really cool people who got together to make it happen.

They're looking for people help bring together people who want to learn and people who want to teach.

More info, below, for those who might be interested.