[Noisebridge-discuss] Couch surfing host wanted

Uwe Geuder noisebridge-ugeuder at snkmail.com
Fri May 13 15:42:56 UTC 2011

Hi everybody!

As recommended by Mitch Altman I forward my shameless begging message
to the noisebridge-german list and also cc the noisebridge-discuss
list. Most recipients of the latter list might not be interested in
the German stuff. So please just ignore that part and we have to come
up with another compensation.

Btw that dates would be ~ May 19 - May 26.

Regards,

Uwe