[Noisebridge-discuss] Seeed studio is in town for Maker Faire. I'm showing them around on Monday, and we'll have dinner Monday night

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 19:35:31 UTC 2011

You'll see them at the fair of course, and then on Monday I'm giving
some of them a tour around the hacker/maker/DIY spaces.

If we visit NB at 10AM, is there a chance anyone will be there that
early after Maker Faire? I kind of doubt it.

I've never been to AMT, but I'd like to visit, along with Seeed. Is
someone available to show us around?

Other than that I'm taking them to the usual places I know: Crucible,
TechShop, American Steel, Shipyard, Box Shop, GAFFTA, Tech Liminal, and
perhaps Megashear Ranch if they are still in business. I'm open to
suggestions of other places.

After our tour I suggested we invite the hacker community to join us for
dinner. Many of us have experimented with items from Seeed and I thought
it would be nice to have a chat about our experiences with their
products, and to ask questions about the future.

Interested?

Suggestions for a place? I'm thinking Mi Lindo Peru, 3226 Mission St,
San Francisco but they don't take reservations so that might be a problem.

Michael
--
Michael Shiloh
KA6RCQ