[Noisebridge-discuss] More Maker Faire Logistics (Parking newsletter and Setup dispatch and more.)

Rameen emprameen at gmail.com
Wed May 18 19:14:35 UTC 2011

Soon the Maker Faire E-mail Flooding of 2011 will be over. Until then, We
need people to set-up our booth!!!

I want to send a special team down on Thursday to do a quick overview and
see what the situation is!
Currently I'm working on  getting in touch with someone to see if this is a
good idea, and if we can start setting up at least for Friday, or just to
get our space ruled out and tabled off.

On the second page of The Maker Faire
Manual<http://cdn.makezine.com/make/makerfaire/bayarea/2011/mfba11_maker_manual.pdf>You'll
find the set-up times listed!

Please Remember our maker Number! *5036*
and bring ID to check in.
Please read the manual a little if you haven't already.
 Here's the List
<https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ajq9PPRcaoAfdDNWZjBvVlZua09BV0FjLUdWdzRQMHc&hl=en&authkey=CIX6qJAO>I've
submitted for entry credentials. I hope everyone is on here...