[Noisebridge-discuss] Distilling Saturday night! (May 19th)

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Thu May 19 20:38:02 UTC 2011

Hey kiddos!

As it looks like we're going to have a bunch of people @ NB on Saturday
celebrating the awesomeness that is maker faire, and since I'll be demoing a
distillation (water and blue dye) at the maker faire, I decided that it
would be pretty awesome to fire up the rig Saturday night and teach some
peeps about separating things based on boiling point.

We'll probably get started a little bit later - allowing for dinner and me
to get back into the city from the Faire, but around 9PM, look for bubbling
back by the NB kitchen! Forward far and wide!

Sean