[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Lost Palm Pre

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Tue May 24 08:45:41 UTC 2011

Forwarding a message sent to secretary@ to the main list, in case anyone
has found this phone.  If you've found it, please contact me and I'll
connect you with April.  Or put it on a charger and perhaps she'll call
it...

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 10:36:44PM -0700, April wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I think this is probably not the right email to use but I couldn't find any
> other way to contact Noisebridge... I was there tonight for the first time
> for the circuit hacking class (awesome!), and when I got home I realized
> that I didn't have my phone. I went back to Noisebridge to look for it but
> didn't see it, and none of the other folks at the table had noticed it
> either. My search is complicated by the fact that the battery died so I
> can't just call it. But, I hadn't gone anywhere else, so unless it fell out
> on the street (unlikely) then I am really hoping someone there might find
> it!
>
> So if anyone there should happen to find a somewhat beat up Palm Pre with a
> dead battery, I would really love to have it back!

[snip phone number and email address since I don't want to post a random
person's private contact info to a publicly archived list without their
permission]

> Or if there is some better way to find out if it is discovered there - a
> lost and found or anything - please let me know!
>
> Thank you so much for any help,
> April

-andy