[Noisebridge-discuss] Crash to Noise thanks!!!

Geoffrey G gshively at gmail.com
Wed May 25 17:34:31 UTC 2011

...For the hospitality and the payphone (Miloh) at makerfaire- soon we will have a new means of communication between hackerspace.

And again to Space Federation and School Factory and all the spaces for bringing the heat to the hackerspace pavilion. Great work all. Feels like a new chapter in the history of hackerspaces hath been started. Stokes :)

Cheers
-gf

Sent safe via Tor! I suggest you do the same...

Https://www.TorProject.org