[Noisebridge-discuss] how does one debug an lcd screen?

Zach . organic_unity at yahoo.com
Sun May 1 02:33:38 UTC 2011

vaction? where?  I wanna go :)

thanks for the introduction brian.  Ive fixed a few LCDs at NB and
while Im definitely not an expert at it I feel like I do have the hang
of it and could probably point you in the right direction.  For
starters, the cap in the far bottom left looks bad.

Bring it by on Monday and I can probably take a look at it.  I might even be
over there tonight.  I don't offer free repairs but I like to teach and
impart what I've learned.  So if you want to learn how to fix I'd be
glad to help.

best,

zach