[Noisebridge-discuss] Shapelock at Noisebridge? Quick dirty way to fix Polypro?

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed May 4 17:47:48 UTC 2011

You might have better results with Sugru than Shapelock.  Sugru is an
air-curing silicone compound that sticks to things and remains slightly
flexible, unlike Shapelock which pretty much only sticks to itself and
cures stiff.  I have some Sugru you can use if you want; I'll be at
Noisebridge tonight for SCoW around 7.

Rachel