[Noisebridge-discuss] how does one debug an lcd screen?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed May 4 18:13:23 UTC 2011

Hey, congrats!

Really nice to meet you on Monday.

Please feel welcome to come back whenever you like.

Mitch.

Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 00:18:02 -0700
From: mike at mindmech.com
To: rbelknap at gmail.com
CC: noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] how does one debug an lcd screen?

Hey thanks again to everyone who helped me
out on Monday. I replaced 3 bust-ass capacitors
with some scavenged from a motherboard, and
everything works now!

I even have a few screws left over from taking
apart the monitor! Definitely alot easier than I thought
it would be.

 mike