[Noisebridge-discuss] new German group on Tuesdays, 7pm

Jason Dusek jason.dusek at gmail.com
Sat May 7 23:52:08 UTC 2011

  I am interested, altough I would have to come later since I
  attend a class that goes till 19:30 on Tuesdays.

  It's good to see this starting up. I spent some time earlier
  this year reading "Homo Faber" in German but it didn't really
  improve my confidence/competence in speaking, just my patience
  with reading and using the dictionary.

--
Jason Dusek