[Noisebridge-discuss] Solving the bedbugs problem at Noisebridge

Christine DiBella christinedibella at gmail.com
Mon May 9 06:25:01 UTC 2011

Hi, I haven't actually read this whole discussion, I have some suggestions
and I apologize if I'm repeating anything previously discussed.

1. Contact Vector Control for an inspection
http://www.sfdph.org/dph/EH/Vector/default.asp

2. the most effective way to treat a bedbug problem is by heating the area
to 115+ degrees for 20min, no chemicals if fact chemicals are often not
effective

3. I agree with getting rid of the couches, future couches should have a
frame that would not harbor bedbugs and cushions that could be washed and
put in a dryer.

4. Prevention, put pest monitors throughout the space and check regularly