[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge-discuss Digest, Vol 43, Issue 9 (bedbugs)

Brian Morris cymraegish at gmail.com
Tue May 10 02:31:05 UTC 2011

I heard a New York exterminator on the radio who said he uses the freezing
compressed air method and can't hire help fast enough (in this economy).

We had them in my apartment building. They tore out the walls and floor in
one apt. and in the next two rooms + above floor.  they pulled out carpet
and replaced all with linoleum and painted. They came back weekly to check
the one bad guy (a dirty drunk by the way) place. My friend next door had
all his stuff piled in the center of the room for about a week while they
worked.

That's my story.