[Noisebridge-discuss] Reminder -- new group to learn/practice German TONIGHT, 7pm

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Wed May 11 07:40:18 UTC 2011

And for those of you in the SF area, Rosetta is one of the many tools you can access for free online from anywhere through our public library. You will need a library card to access, but that also is free.

Simply access sfpl.org's database resources, search for Rosetta, and enter your library card number and pin when asked.

There are other wonderful free resources too (like the Safari technical bookshelf for free). I love our library :)

Glen