[Noisebridge-discuss] [Gardenbridge] - What is Gardendridge?

Rikke Rasmussen rikke.c.rasmussen at gmail.com
Fri May 13 02:08:07 UTC 2011

Doh! Got caught up in conversation with a professional landscaper about
collaborating on urban greening projects (possibly incl. the Noisebridge
roof?), and won't make it...so sorry, guys, will make it up by bringing
awesome contacts and resources to the next meeting. Next week, same
Bat-time, same Bat-channel?

/Rikke