[Noisebridge-discuss] Client-side secure equivalents of Dropbox et al?

Larry Ogrodnek ogrodnek at gmail.com
Sat May 14 22:54:14 UTC 2011

I've used it in the past... The one kind of annoying thing is they
don't actually store your files as files in S3, but break them up into
chunks, each of which is stored as a file in S3... Done for syncing
purposes, I guess...  But, it's annoying if you want to be able to
access your data on S3 from another s3 client...  In order to
read/write your data you have to use their software...