[Noisebridge-discuss] rideshare maker faire....

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sat May 21 04:56:18 UTC 2011

I'll be heading down to Maker Faire between 8:15 and 8:30 tomorrow and
Sunday from Folsom and 5th. I'll take anyone who can make it here by then.
If you wanted to throw in some $ for gas, that'd be excellent but not
necessary. Email me offlist for contact info and to let me know you might be
coming.

Christie
_______
I'm the kind of person who finds and makes choices where there appear to be
none.