[Noisebridge-discuss] Did anyone pick up the signup sheets from the NB stall at Maker Faire?

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Tue May 24 01:07:48 UTC 2011

what are you entering it into :) ?

the two lists got confused on Sunday -- the original one was just  to gauge
interest in a Noisebridge-related kid's hacking day, but it got commandeered
as a generic "I'm interested in NB" list (so we created a generic "I'm
interested in NB, put me on nb-announce" list too).

I have a pretty good idea when this happened, so I think I can separate the
two...

d.