[Noisebridge-discuss] Missing laptop followup

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Tue May 24 04:07:00 UTC 2011

Yeah, I was really disappointed to find all the guts from the robot I had on
my shelf wander off, but I figure I wasn't watching it closely enough. It's
something I've seen happen often enough. I figure my acrylic pieces and rods
and things wandered off because someone didn't know what member shelves
were. There really wasn't any excuse for all the conductive paint I lost
(>3/4 a bottle OUT of the bottle that was buried in a tub, where did it
_go_?) but yeah, that's the way it goes. Clearly the cautionary tale is that
you pretty much need to expect these things.

Christie
_______
I'm the kind of person who finds and makes choices where there appear to be
none.