[Noisebridge-discuss] Submitting billboard designs to promote hackerspaces

Alex Peake empowerthyself at gmail.com
Thu May 26 20:53:54 UTC 2011

HYPOTHESIS: Lots of us would be excited to try adhacking a billboard.
OBSERVATION: Lots of us are excited to try adhacking a billboard!
CONCLUSION:
It would be helpful to summarize some of the ideas so far onto a wiki page so we can collect the project's accumulated ideas, designs and other things in a form easier to track than a mailing list thread:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Adhacking

If there's an even better way to combine a thread with a wiki page I would love to know about it, but this makes as good a place as any.

I'm thrilled at all the ideas and I've posted there a procedure list for the steps it is likely to take to get our first billboard experiment up.

Alex