[Noisebridge-discuss] Submitting billboard designs to promote hackerspaces

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sat May 28 01:09:45 UTC 2011

I just saw the EDUCATION sign on the wiki that Alex started.  Nice one.

Any ideas for what 8-ish words to use?  If so, add your ideas to the wikI
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Adhacking

Let's make a billboard happen.  :)

Thanks,
Mitch.

From: maltman23 at hotmail.com
To: matt at woz.org; adi at hexapodia.org
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 18:02:46 -0700
CC: willow.bl00 at gmail.com; astera at hackerspaces.org; j at bucketworks.org; noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net; mistriss_poet at hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] Submitting billboard designs to promote hackerspaces

Thanks for the nice rule of thumb.  Have you made a billboard before?  Any examples you can show?

Mitch.