[Noisebridge-discuss] Missing laptop followup

Zach . organic_unity at yahoo.com
Mon May 30 05:31:30 UTC 2011

I have a T40 I offered to donate to replace the missing one.  It needs a
 little tweaking to get the inverter working for the backlight/ a new
bulb (which there are plenty of here).  It sucks that it went missing
but this is something that isn't expensive, if it went missing I'm sure
it wasn't on purpose.  I am daily amazed at what a safe space NB is and
how rarely stuff goes missing in such a busy (and let's be
honest--chaotic) environment.
Zach