[Noisebridge-discuss] Half-price TechShop membership

Gopiballava Flaherty gopiballava at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 20:20:08 UTC 2011

You walk in and hand them a credit card. They expect you to have taken a "safety and basic usage" class before you use a specific piece of equipment. There are always people doing cool things, but the place is fundamentally a commercially run place. If you want to bring a friend to work with you there's a $25 day access fee, the front desk is staffed whenever they are open, etc.

I'm a member at TechShop and have been very happy with it.

Thanks,

gopi at iPhone