[Noisebridge-discuss] Facilitation training workshop at #occupysf Sunday

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 20:48:56 UTC 2011

Hey guys,

I have been really learning lots about running meetings and working
with groups through working on the occupation...skills that are useful
in a lot of settings.  There is a free training session about
facilitation tomorrow (and every sunday) at the occupation, if anyone
is interested in attending.  It will be at the Justin Herman plaza
site, on the southern side (probably in the school/library structure).

"We are having a facilitation training workshop on Sunday from 3:30 to
5:30. I hope you all can attend, Rahula Janowski will be facilitating
this weekend. Please come and join in to improve our facilitation
skills."

R.