[Noisebridge-discuss] prospective member has questions regarding possible project

FireFaerie FireFaerie at psyreal.net
Sat Nov 12 21:25:07 UTC 2011

I gave Bahador the two-bit tour when he came by yesterday to see the space.
If the shop were cleaned up I think there would be ample room for his
project. Looking around there are piles of wood spread out on tables, boxes
and random stuff on the floor. It would take time but organizing the shop
would free up a large amount of space. The storage bins for wood are
underutilized.  Not sure whose wood is sitting out on the tables but maybe
they would be willing to work with you to bring order to the shop.

Looking forward to seeing your tech enhancements.

~Kaya~