[Noisebridge-discuss] Join my network on LinkedIn through Rainmaker

Josette Melchor via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Sat Nov 12 22:49:50 UTC 2011

LinkedIn
------------

    Josette  Melchor requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Anthony,

Accept invitation from Josette  Melchor
http://www.linkedin.com/e/s70x2n-gux7kfxz-f/niAKhkJ9TFP3W8ogaE9Khz-sA-P-N4GgnEr_2ByiTkw1j_T9tyr3tFri-S7L/blk/I169475335_115/6lColZJrmZznQNdhjRQnOpBtn9QfmhBt71BoSd1p65Lr6lOfPkNclYRcPcRdPgVdz59bSFWt5Bgj7lqbP8Pe3cRc30Ve3gLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=3LvFwb7Wap-QY1

View invitation from Josette  Melchor
http://www.linkedin.com/e/s70x2n-gux7kfxz-f/niAKhkJ9TFP3W8ogaE9Khz-sA-P-N4GgnEr_2ByiTkw1j_T9tyr3tFri-S7L/blk/I169475335_115/dj4NnPkPcPkTd3ASckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=3OhyeQE2Gp-QY1

Why might connecting with Josette  Melchor be a good idea?

Josette  Melchor's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Josette  Melchor's invitation, check Josette  Melchor's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation