[Noisebridge-discuss] electrically conductive heatsink compound?

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 21:38:38 UTC 2011

I don't have any, but the only place I know where to get some would be
McMaster...otherwise known as Jesus's closet (if its on earth...its
probably there too):


It appears to be worth its weight in crack. Lame. :(


On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 2:39 PM, Jake <jake at spaz.org> wrote:

> does anyone have, or know where i can find, electrically conductive
> heatsink compound?
> I am dealing with this transistor where get this, the source of the
> transistor is the heatsink surface.  I guess in factory situations they
> somehow solder it to the heatsink?  I dunno.  it's ridiculous.
> anyway gimme some.  I want it.  I just need a little bit, i'll order more
> on the internet to make more.
> oh and i know you're curious what the transistor is, it's MRF6V2300N
> http://www.highfrequencyelectronics.com/Archives/Apr08/HFE0408_Eguizabal.pdf
> -jake
> _______________________________________________
> Noisebridge-discuss mailing list
> Noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
> https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/noisebridge-discuss
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/attachments/20111114/726a6bfe/attachment.html>

More information about the Noisebridge-discuss mailing list