[Noisebridge-discuss] internet censorship: congress is giving you it for xmas

Matt Thrailkill matt at thrailkill.org
Tue Nov 15 06:41:26 UTC 2011

The first thing that springs to mind when I read about this and
PROTECT-IP; can I just spam out bogus complaints about sites I don't
like so they can be forced offline until someone has a chance to
hand-process it?  Will I be able to take CNN offline because someone
in a comment thread quotes me without my permission?  Or does a person
have to be a huge corporation to do all the fun stuff?

These laws are just begging to be abused..