[Noisebridge-discuss] Seeking skilled wood lathe user

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 23:58:29 UTC 2011

Oh yah - I know! I'm just saying all the wood lathes I know of, the tooling
is way different, and there aren't any motor driven feeds that you'd have
to use to get a thread helix. Typically, I've only seen wood lathes for
sexy organic woodworking sctuff...if there is a way to do precision work on
a wood lathe, I'd love to know how/who has one!

Sean