[Noisebridge-discuss] free laptop

Edward Fine edward.fine at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 18:26:38 UTC 2011

Hi community,
Does anyone want a laptop suitable for linux?
I think it is one of these
IBM ThinkPad T42 2374 Laptop PC - Intel Pentium M 1.5GHz, 1GB DDR, 40GB
HDD, Combo, 14.1" TFT, Windows XP Pro (Off-Lease)

Please let me know if you want it.

--
Ed Fine
(650) 400-3437
edward.fine at gmail.com

We have not succeeded in answering all our problems.  The answers we have
found only serve to raise a whole set of new questions.  In some ways we
feel we are as confused as ever, but we believe we are confused on a higher
level and about more important things.
-Posted outside the mathematics reading room, Tromsø University