[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting notes 2011-11-15 -- Kaya is our new member!

Joseph Brenner doomvox at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 19:48:46 UTC 2011

Danny O'Brien <danny at spesh.com> wrote:

"Please check the human mousetraps as mapped on the fridge, and
liberate mice therein. NB consensus not reached on what to do with
mice: Humane mousetraps possibly immoral imprisonment. Country person
says mice need to be relocated over a mile away. Cats disapproved of;
garter snakes more benevolently viewed. Constructed one mile
'rat-a-pult' or merging project with Spacebridge under consideration."

I have access to a large quantity of non-toxic, organic rodent-repellent.

Clumping kitty litter makes it very easy to deploy in the cracks.